Love can only be known after you have learned to escape the ego. What the ego calls love is fearful, prideful, possessive, selfish and jealous. This is ego — the opposite of love — and love cannot be experienced this way.
- Love is unconditional giving and limitless creating; while the ego merely gives to get.
- Love is oneness; while the ego negotiates and defines love through separation.
- Love is acceptance; while the ego resists and makes rules.
- Love is forgiveness; while the ego seeks power in blame, shame, judgment, condemnation, and punishment.
- Love is freedom; while the ego seeks to prove love through sacrifice.
- Love is eternal; while everything the ego does is temporary.
- Love is success and abundance; while ego is limiting
The loving response is the right solution to every problem and the perfect response to every challenge. The ego only attacks — causing more problems, further separation, and blocking abundance.
Abundance cannot flow into your life if love is not pouring out. The ego cuts off abundance, miscreates and produces a catastrophic trail of failure. This is how most people live, but a life aligned with love is so much more fun — so easy and blissful.